Take advantage of Sworders’ Delivery Service to receive your auction purchases hassle-free
Pre-sale - how does it work?
- We automatically apply an estimated shipping quote to as many lots as possible prior to the auction (predominantly for all smaller items - for delivery within the UK)
- Pre-sale, you can see how much it would cost to have the lot delivered to any address in the UK by clicking on the 'Shipping Estimate' tab on the lot detail page on our website
- For items we are unable to provide an estimated shipping quote (typically larger lots such as furniture and pictures and for international shipping), a bespoke shipping estimate can be obtained after the sale using the link in your invoice email
What happens post-sale?
- If you are successful in purchasing the lot, and if a shipping cost has been pre-allocated, you can view the associated shipping cost in the ‘My Account’ section of our website. If you are signed in to your account, this will show as your username/name on the far right of the top main menu. The estimated or bespoke shipping quote will also be linked to your invoice
- Should you decide to accept the quote and use our Delivery service, simply click on the shipping icon under ‘My Account’, or follow the link on your invoice to add the cost
- Even if you have already paid for your purchases, you may decide to add shipping at a later date and pay the balance. Use the link on your original invoice, or click the shipping icon under ‘My Account’
- Once you agree to use our Delivery service, you will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge that you have added shipping to your invoice. You will receive a second email notifying you when your items have been collected, including the shipping method
By using this service, you agree to Sworders Fine Art Auctioneers disclosing your personal details for the purpose of facilitating the collection and delivery of your items. The personal information we will disclose is, your name, address (or delivery address if different), telephone number and email address.
Which address will you use for my delivery?
- Please ensure your Delivery address is up to date in your Sworders account
- If left blank, your correspondence address will be used
Which carriers do you use for the service?
- Items of jewellery delivered to UK addresses are typically sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, and other smaller items are couriered via Parcelforce
- Larger items will be shipped via Bradleys Antique Packing Services by their experienced, capable and friendly staff
- International deliveries are professionally packed by Bradleys and shipped by recognised, trusted couriers who deliver on their behalf
What if I'm purchasing multiple lots?
- If you are purchasing multiple lots from the same auction, we will combine packaging and deliveries to keep costs to a minimum
How long will it take to receive my item(s)?
If you have any questions about using the service, please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01279 817778